Awesome Aloe Vera Gel Masks to Get Beautiful
Aloe Vera has been considered to be magical herbs for love with amazing healing powers. However, it is also considered to be a boon for women who want to care for their hair and skin using natural remedies. Easy to find, using the gel of this plant you can whip up a number of masks that would make your skin glow and lend your hair that healthy shine and bounce
How To Use Aloe Vera
Here are some easy to make Aloe Vera masks that can work wonders for your hair and skin.
Read More: Makeup Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs!
Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel
1. Aloe Vera and Hibiscus Flower Mask for Hair
This mask helps in enhancing hair growth and improves the health of your hair. It is also a proven remedy to treat split ends. This is the perfect aloe vera plant use!
- Make a paste of the hibiscus flowers.
- Mix two tablespoons of this paste to one cup of aloe vera gel to make a thick paste.
- Apply this on your hair and leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with water.
2. Detoxifying Skin Mask
The pores of your skin tend to clog due to pollution, heat and dust. Clogged pores can cause various skin problems like pimples, acne etc. However, detoxifying your skin using an Aloe Vera face mask will unclog all the pores and leave it glowing.
- Mix equal quantities of Aloe Vera gel, mango pulp and lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply this to your face.
- After 20 minutes, clean your face with water.
3. Conditioning Mask for Hair
If you have dry hair and want to condition it the natural way, you can do this with an egg and Aloe mask. This easy hair mask will leave your hair feeling soft and smooth.
- Mix some Aloe gel to a whipped egg to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this to your hair. Wash your hair with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cold water after 20 minutes.
4. Aloe and Egg Mask for Youthful Skin
Aloe Vera has great moisturizing properties, which is why using it on your skin will ensure that it remains smooth and wrinkle free. This is an anti-aging pack and restores the youthfulness of your skin.
- Take an egg yolk and whisk it properly.
- Mix one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of Aloe gel to it.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this mixture to your face.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes.
Read More: Top Indo Western And Salwar Dress Styles
5. Flawless Skin with Aloe Vera
If you have spots and blemishes on your skin, you can easily get rid of these by making a pack of Aloe and rose water. Mix equal quantities of Aloe Vera gel and rose water to make a paste. Apply an even layer of this paste on your face and neck. After half an hour, clean your face with water.
- Mix equal quantities of Aloe Vera gel and rosewater to make a paste.
- Apply an even layer of this paste on your face and neck.
- After half an hour, clean your face with water.
6. Deep Conditioning with Aloe Mask
You can condition the roots of your hair to restore their shine and bounce and prevent them from breaking with an Aloe mask.
- Mix equal amounts of Aloe gel and olive oil.
- Apply this to your hair.
- Comb your hair to ensure that the mask spreads evenly.
- Leave this hair mask on for about an hour and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Read More: Do’s and Don’ts for Baby’s first foods
7. Rejuvenating Aloe Vera and Fruit Mask for Dry Skin
Aloe can work wonders for dry skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Make a fruit paste with orange, kiwi, banana and avocado.
- Add a teaspoonful of Aloe gel to this.
- In case your skin is very dry, it would be a good idea to add a teaspoon of almond oil to the mixture.
- Apply this paste to your face.
- Leave this mask for about 20 minutes and then wash it off.
These Aloe Vera masks, when used regularly, will ensure that your hair and skin look beautiful and healthy. However, do not expect any immediate changes. The natural remedies take their own time to show results. So, hang in there and be patient.
Read More: 5 Reasons Men Should Wear Wooden Watches
Products You Can Buy
1. Benefits Aloe Juice – ALO Exposed, Aloe Vera + Honey Drink
This Aloe Juice has helped with so many issues like flare ups from gastroparesis, heartburn, and even thrush due to chemotherapy. It contains pieces of aloe that not only taste pleasant but also have a mild crunch to its usual jello texture!
2. Aloe Leaf Gel – Amara Organics Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Cold Pressed Aloe
This product is 99.75% all natural (with 0.25% of preservatives). It can be used directly on your skin for acne, rashes, sunburn, and bug bites. You can also use it to style your hair and get that extra shine!
Read More: How To Remove Acne Scarring?
3. Aloe Vera Supplement – Lily of The Desert Aloe Vera Gel Inner Fillet
Just mix this product with a bit of coconut oil and a few drops of Frankincense, and Voila! You have the perfect skin soother and moisturizer. It can also be consumed!
4. Aloe Vera Extract Gel – Bio Care Aloe Vera Gel
Perfect for external use – rash, sunburn, acne, and tan removal. The reason why we chose BioCare is because they detest animal testing!
5. Aloe Vera Herbal Plant
There is nothing like being able to use pure aloe vera gel, fresh from the plant. These plants flourish with the basic minimum care and do not even require many gallons of water!
Read More: 9 Hardcore Exercises To Lose Back Fat!
6. Aloe Vera Health and Oral Hygiene – Dr. Arenander’s BrainGain Formulas
If you suffer from bleeding or receding gums, bad breath and other oral issues, then this mouth detox will help you cure your illnesses for good. In fact, this all organic product is utilized on a worldwide basis!