Do you know that your kitchen staple onions can be used as a hair loss remedy? Well, yes, if you are suffering from a hair loss problem, then you can get onion juice hair growth success. Hair loss is a severe problem, and you should try to solve it at an early stage, or else it may cause baldness. Your hair may fall due to hormonal changes, hereditary conditions such as androgenetic alopecia, or some strong medications.
Don’t you want strong, long, and voluminous hair? You want healthy and lustrous hair, but some factors like age, lifestyle habits, and pollution can cause dandruff, thinning, and balding in your hair. So, these factors can stop your hair growth, and you may experience unhealthy short hair.
The onion juice can save you from the hair growth problem. We have provided here all the information about onion juice hair growth success. So, if you want to know more about the onion juice hair growth success, you must read our article till last.
Table of Contents
Onion juice hair growth success
There are several vital facts about onion juice hair growth success. They are as follows:
1) Onions have minerals that are good for your hair growth.
2) If you have an onion allergy, you must not use its juice on your head.
3) You can add a small amount of rose water or lemon juice with it if you want to get a better smell.
4) Onions have antioxidants like flavonoids. So, it will protect your hair from all the free radicals that can cause severe hair damage.
Effects of onion on hair growth
You must know about the onion juice hair growth success. Onion juice helps your hair to become healthy in numerous ways. They are as follows:
1) Onion juice will nourish your hair follicles, and if you apply it to the hair daily, you will get good shine, volume, and hair strength.
2) It will also decrease your hair thinning and breakages.
3) It will condition your hair and promote new hair growth.
4) Onions contain antibacterial properties that help you get rid of dandruff and other massive scalp infections.
5) Onions have dietary sulfur, which helps in your hair regrowth.
6) The juice of onion enhances proper blood circulation in your scalp.
7) It can protect you from head cancer.
8) It will keep your hair free from lice.
9) The presence of antioxidants in the onion juice help to reverse the premature greying effects of your hair.
10) It moisturizes your scalp, keeps it hydrated, and prevents you from having dry skin.
How to make onion juice for hair growth?
If you want to prepare onion juice for healthy, long hair, you have to know the process of making onion juice for your head. You can make onion juice very easily and quickly with your common kitchen ingredients. So, these are some simple ways to make onion juice. They are as follows:
- Three to four peeled and chopped onions
- Cheesecloth (optional)
Firstly, you have to peel and then chop three to four onions.
Then, either use a juicer or squeeze the onions to extract the juice. You can also blend the pieces of onions in a blender.
After that, please keep it in a cheesecloth and squeeze it to get the juice.
Now, the onion juice is ready to be applied to your hair. You can add some lemon water with it or spray rose water on your dry hair to reduce its unpleasant smell.
How to apply onion juice to the hair?
You must know the proper application process of the onion juice in the hair to get the maximum benefits. There are some appropriate ways to apply onion juice to the hair. They are as follows:
Firstly, prepare some onion juice, keep it in a bowl, and take a small cotton pad.
Dip a small cotton pad in the juice and soak it.
Dab the cotton with the juice on your scalp. Try to apply it to your hair thoroughly.
Then, you have to massage your scalp with the onion juice and wait for at least 15 minutes to get healthy glowing hair.
After that, you have to wash your hair correctly with a good shampoo in lukewarm or cold water.
Now, you have to condition your hair.
Finally, the application process is complete; then, wait for a few days to apply it again on your hair.
Use the onion juice treatment twice or thrice a week. So, you have to use it regularly for at least eight weeks to get the result.
Side effects of onion juice on hair
There are various side effects of onion juice on the hair. They are as follows:
1) You can get scalp irritation due to the presence of sulfur in onion juice.
2) You must clean your scalp correctly to get rid of your itchy scalp and continuous irritation. Hence, use the onion juice on your hair only twice a week.
3) The onion juice may cause hair fall because it contains sulfur in large amounts, which may cause scratching and irritation. Thus, the presence of sulfur can damage your follicles, scalp, and hair.
4) Onion juice can cause a strong unpleasant smell on your hair. Wash your hair correctly, but the odor can stay behind even after the wash. You may try some chemical-based shampoo to get rid of the strong smell, but the chemical-based shampoo can cause more damage to your hair. If you want to avoid the unpleasant odor of the onion juice, you can use the freshly extracted juice.
5) The onion juice can make your scalp dry. So, don’t use high amounts of onion juice because it can absorb your scalp’s natural oils and moisture.
6) The onion juice contains sulfur which can cause severe damage to your hair. So, you may suffer from a painful and uncomfortable condition of your scalp known as scalp eczema.
7) You will have to suffer from gastric irritation if you consume onion juice limitlessly. Hence, it would help if you had a careful eye on your onion juice intake. You may also experience nausea and vomiting.
8) You might get some irritation after the application of the onion juice. So, you need to test it before applying your hair.
Which onion is best for hair growth?
Are you wondering which onion suits your hair the best? Well, it’s red onion, just a ubiquitous ingredient from your kitchen. You must have a desire for shiny, bouncy, and healthy hair. Red onion can fulfill your desire and provide you lustrous, long, dandruff-free, and nourished hair. Red onion contains sulfur, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. So, it provides all nutrients and strengthens your hair. Therefore, you will get red onion juice hair growth success.
There are several benefits of red onion. They are as follows:
Promotes hair growth
Red onion helps to improve your blood circulation and maintain your scalp’s pH value. So, you should apply it to get the result.
Reduces hair loss
Your hair may become weak and fall due to external factors, including pollution. Red onion contains antioxidants which produce enzymes reducing hair loss. Hence, you can apply red onion oil daily to get robust hair.
Repairs your damage and dry hair
Red onion has amino acids, and it works like magic on your damaged and dry hair. It helps to eliminate pore impurities and repair your damaged hair to bring back the hair shine. So, red onion is a must use for you if you have damage and dry hair.
Provides you itchy less and dandruff-free scalp
Red onion juice relieves you from scalp irritation and dandruff because it has properties where bacteria cannot survive. Hence, start applying red onion juice if you are suffering from dandruff.
Enhances the texture of your hair and shine
Red onion juice improves the blood circulation in your scalp and makes the hair shine. Moreover, it nourishes and boosts your hair texture. Therefore, if you want to get soft, shining hair quickly, start applying the red onion juice on your hair immediately.
Onion juice for hair regrowth male pattern baldness
You can face hair loss problems due to your medical ailments, hormonal changes, improper care, or hereditary condition, affecting your appearance and raising anxiety in you. It can decrease your confidence level. Moreover, if you neglect your hair loss problem, it can lead to pattern baldness.
Pattern baldness is a widespread hair loss form. The treatment of pattern baldness includes medical treatments, medicinal shampoos, hair transplants, and natural remedies.
It would be best to start caring for the pattern of baldness at a very primary stage to stop the problem naturally. Even if natural remedies don’t have side effects, it is best to consult a good hair specialist for your hair treatment.
Onion juice is beneficial for pattern baldness. Thus, if you want to regrow your hair, apply onion juice on the scalp daily and leave it for 30 minutes. Then, wash your hair, you will see the result in a single month.
Other ways to get rid of pattern baldness
There are numerous other natural ways to get rid of pattern baldness. They are as follows:
Do wash hair properly
You should wash the hair daily with a good shampoo and keep the scalp clean. It will reduce your hair damage due to dirt and dandruff. Moreover, your hair volume will look good if it is clean.
Your food impacts your whole body. Protein helps in your hair growth. So, your everyday diet must contain a sufficient amount of protein to maintain good health and regrow your hair.
Vitamins are necessary for the healthy growth of your hair. So, take vitamins daily to stay healthy. You have to take vitamin B for good hair color and vitamin E for proper blood circulation.
Smoking can significantly damage your hair. So, if you want healthy hair, you need to stop smoking since it mixes up with your blood circulation and causes hair damage.
Sweat can hinder your hair regrowth. Always try to keep your hair sweat-free for proper growth and healthy hair. Apply the shampoo which contains neem or aloe vera to clean the scalp.
Decrease alcohol consumption
You have to stop alcohol consumption if you want the regrowth of your hair. If you consume excessive alcohol, your hair will get damaged.
Keep yourself hydrated
Water is essential for maintaining healthy hair. You need to intake a sufficient amount of water daily to keep your scalp hydrated.
Hence, firstly you have to cure severe other health problems.
Cure your other problems: Any other serious health problems may affect your hair and cause hair fall. These problems will obstruct your proper hair growth. Some of the vital medicines may have side effects which can cause hair fall.
The onion juice is highly beneficial to your hair. It nourishes and makes your hair strong and healthy. You should know the advantages and disadvantages of onion juice on your hair. You must have understood all the facts, benefits, making, and application process, side effects, and best type of onion juice.
We have mentioned in this article about onion juice hair growth success in an easy way to make you understand. Hopefully, the onion juice hair growth success will come to your help.