For the deep-rooted cultural past and traditional significance it holds for a bride, Mehndi is an imperative and an unskippable aspect of her wedding look. Getting their hands laden with beautiful and mesmerizing designs and flowy patterns is probably every to-be-brides desire. Well, aiding you with latest mehndi designs for hands and feet is ours!
Having said that, there’s literally no end to mehndi design inspirations for a bride and in fact, every woman for that matter. Which is why we aim at constantly ideating you with the newest and freshest of mehndi designs to keep you updated with all the latest trends and voguish fads ruling the bridal mehndi scene. Right from the never-ending florals, the geometric patterns, and abstract designs too including portraits, personal elements and depiction of wedding ceremonies, a lot of trends have been prevalent and none is lesser than the other.
To spoil you with a plethora of designs for your wedding, we fetched some of the trending and beautiful mehndi designs for hands and curated this blog. Replete with top mehndi designs for front hands and latest mehndi designs for backhands, this blog would leave you with a bunch of beauteous choices for your mehndi ceremony too.
So go ahead, keep scrolling till the end, and of course, saving your favourites along with!
Table of Contents
35 Best Mehndi Designs for Full Hands
1. Personalization galore!
This beautiful mehndi design for hands depicting the jaimala ceremony on the palms, couple’s story on the wrists and peacock ends is the perfect blend of traditions and personification.
Read more: Top Arabic Mehndi Designs
2. Uniquely patterned design.
This bridal mehndi design for hands with different checkered patterns and a cute Mickey face on the wrists is so GORG!
3. Heaven of bunched floral designs.
This unique bridal mehndi is undoubtedly one of the best mehndi design for hands simply for its never-ending floral designs.
4. All the bridal mehndi aesthetic elements in one design.
We love how all the bridal mehndi elements like peacocks, lotuses, flowers and bride and groom portraits entwine so beautifully in this beautiful mehndi design for hands.
5. Floral finesse!
The intricacy of this all floral design with dark and light highlights lending it a definitive edge makes this bridal mehndi one of the one trending mehndi design for full hands.
6. A perfect bridal mehndi doodle.
Replete with personal elements like kids and gods portraits, the hashtags and dates, this mehndi design is no less than a work of art.
Read more: Simple mehndi design ideas
7. Just the right design for the Disney lover bride!
This trending mehndi design for full hearts has our hearts for how gracefully the traditional mehndi design is infused with Disney characters and Jurassic Park logo.
8. A detailed work of art.
Dainty florals, geometric lines and graceful peacock heads make this design one of the top mehndi designs for front hands.
9. This bridal mehndi design is a treat to the eyes!
Leafed jalidaar patterns, spiralling circles and a bridegroom portrait right in the centre of the heart formed by adjoining hearts set apart this enchanting mehndi from the rest.
10. A classic bridal mehndi design.
This simple mehndi design with leafed and scalloped lines is one of the most basic yet beautiful mehndi designs for hands.
11. Lotuses and roses beautifying this bridal mehndi.
The way small and big lotuses and roses amp up this mehndi design along with doodle patterns, we want to get our hands etched with some mehndi RN!
Read more: Arabic Mehndi Designs for Full Hands
12. A gorgeous mehndi design for hands.
Circled designs with a huge scalloped edge defining the other half of the design with flowers and jaali, makes this design stand out!
13. A blend of florals and lines.
This latest mehndi design for hands formed with flowy florals and geometric lines ending in pretty mandalas in perfect synchronicity is one helluva stunner design.
14. Free flowing patterns with darker accents.
With a city skyline, portraits, and highly detailed patterns making this mehndi design outshine, we can’t take our eyes off it.
15. Dots & leaves in abundance.
What makes this design stand out from the rest is how pretty little dots and leaves in varied sizes mark this entire mehndi design for hands.
16. Brimful of mandalas and criss-cross lines.
Lines in checkered patterns further defined with mandala designs lends this trending mehndi design for full hands a unique edge.
17. A fun element to include in your mehndi design!
The caricature of frog prince proposing to his love infused in this bride’s mehndi is so out of the box. And oh, the little paws on the wrist tho!
18. Little spaces add a definitive edge to your mehndi design.
This latest mehndi design for hands with leaves, lotuses and variably shaded areas in dark and light tones are brimming with a life of its own.
19. The symmetry of this design is so hypnotizing!
Right from the huge semi-circles and the lined bands to the shaded lotuses, the detailed intricacy of this trending mehndi design for full hands has us bewitched.
20. Uniquely designed roses with a finely dotted jaali.
This mehndi design with super finely shaded roses in different ways with an even more finely done jaal at the back is so phenomenal.
21. A basic design with a highly personalized design on forearms!
We love how the basic line designs on the palms are so amazingly complemented with beauteous peacock and elephant motives, quotes, Dubai skyline and a proposal.
22. Those symmetrical peacocks tho!
This beautiful mehndi design for hands with geometric & free-flowing lines crowned with full peacocks is so magical.
23. Little details matter a lot!
A band with elephants in procession, birds, a peacock, differently sized lotuses and a bridal portrait completes this alluring mehndi design in the perfect way.
24. That break between the wrist bracelet and forearm ends adds a unique style to the design.
Right from the symmetrical pattern, the floral shaded palms and tips and the intricate lines to the spacious gap in between, everything about this design is to die for.
25. Classic floral pattern.
A pretty amalgamation of line and florals with leafy tips, this mehndi design for hands in so graceful.
26. Yet another remarkable mehndi design for hands!
The way every aspect of a bridal mehndi design right from flowers, bootis, and jaals to dots and lines entwine with each other in this design, it surely makes up for an exquisite one!
27. An amazing mix of OTT and minimalism.
For brides who don’t like a full hand mehndi design, having your design end in a spacious jaal pattern would add just the right amount of subtleness to it.
28. There ain’t a better blend of dark and light highlights!
We love this latest mehndi design for hands simply for how the darker outlines and designs add an unimaginable depth to the entire design.
29. Geometric patterns FTW!
Line and flowers drawn in absolute precision on both the hands is what sets apart a mehndi design from the rest.
30. The neatness of this design has us floored.
Making this design one of the best mehndi design for hands, the finesse, the peacock’s tops and the scalloped patterns forming a heart in the middle are so amazing!
31. Infusion of the couple’s personal story!
This bridal mehndi of a Sikh bride with her and her bae’s passions incorporated in the design is making us go all cray-cray.
32. One hand in absolute harmony with the other!
Our jaws dropped when we saw the remarkable uniformity of both the hands and couldn’t help wonder about the skilled Mehndi artist.
33. A forever bridal mehndi design with a cutesy elephant!
With a doting elephant in the centre, this bridal mehndi design for hands is a fresh new take on the ever-so-classic one.
34. Floral all the way with unique shaped elements.
We love how this beautiful mehndi design for hands stands out because of the diagonally flowing floral bel around the wrist with a space between the rest of the design.
35. Have your proposal etched!
Getting your proposal and love story incorporated in your bridal mehndi is a raging fad and you shouldn’t think twice before getting it for yourself too!
30+ Best Mehndi Designs for Back Hands
1. A breathtaking all floral design.
This without a doubt makes up for one of the best mehndi designs for backhands. Laden with flowy floral designs throughout, this mehndi photo is so eye-pleasing.
2. A charming and latest mehndi design for the back of the hands.
With thick little leaves and dots, this mehndi design for back hands is one stunner of a design.
3. A full backhand of intricate floral detailing that’s beyond this world!
This gripping and spellbinding mehndi design for brides with super fine detailing and phenomenal artwork is one of the best Arabic mehndi designs we’ve ever come across.
4. A chic modern twist.
A wave pattern so beautifully makes up for a division with one side covered in checkered design with roses and the other side amped up with dainty little peacock motifs.
5. A geometric design with a dash of flowers.
This geometric latest mehndi design for back hands with leafy jaal pattern topped with beguiling lotuses is worth gushing over.
6. A spectacular take on traditional back hand bels.
A dark and thick oversized rose bel with perfect shading throughout so elegantly adorn the hands and we can’t take our eyes off.
7. An authentic Arabic bel with a unique twist!
Loving the way this flowy bel is completed with a unique broad checkered pattern on the finger.
8. What a stunning contemporary design for the millennial brides.
This uber chic mehndi design for hands with geometric lines and adjoining patterns makes up for one of the latest mehndi designs for back hands.
9. The surreal charisma of Arabic mehndi.
With blooming flowers, whimsical leafy patterns and varied types of jaals, this latest mehndi design for hands has left us bedazzled.
10. A side bel design with distinctive patterns on fingers.
The mehndi design on the fingers has us swooning over the newness of this pattern.
11. The charm of this side-swept mehndi design is unparalleled!
Marked with dotted edges followed with a scintillating floral design, the way the design ends on top with leafy ends, we’re all head over heels for this back of the hand mehndi design.
12. A uniform semicircular designing.
Counting up for one of the best mehndi designs for the hands, these semicircular patterns on the side are super trendy.
13. Yet another modern pattern.
With designs on both sides of the back hand, the distinctive scalloped edges make for space perfectly lending the entire design an eye-pleasing look.
14. A unique jalidaar pattern.
This jaali pattern in the form of a bel with outlining floral design is a breath of fresh air!
15. Huge flower designs combined with checks.
For an intricate checkered pattern and fine flowers like these, a back hand mehndi design of such detailing is bound to leave everybody in awe.
16. Mehndi design with a plethora of florals.
An enchanting floral themed mehndi with identical patterns on the fingers.
17. Back hand designs laden with little leaves and dots.
Overflowing with dots, small leaves and jaals, this is one of the prettiest and latest mehndi designs for back hands.
18. A wavy floral affair.
With leafy bels and floral motifs, this bridal mehndi design is worth screenshotting and getting done for yourself!
19. A floral patterned back hand.
The free-flowing designs in this mehndi design are spectacular enough to leave everybody hooked to this mehndi photo.
20. Identical hands in absolute sync!
Etched with highly skilled precision, this latest mehndi design for back hands done in designer mandalas and lined designs on the fingers have us majorly crushing over it.
21. A winsome Arabic pattern.
Resplendent with an elaborately done rose, flowers, and leaves, this Arabic mehndi design amped up with the charm of line designs has left us amazeballin’ big time.
22. A neat amalgamation of flowers and jaals.
Adjoining flowers, spiralling circles, leaves and jaals make this one of the best mehndi design for hands.
23. A unique rose pattern.
Rose bunches with flowy leafy bels and minimally done fingertips has this mehndi design paving its way straight to our hearts.
24. And oh the beauty shading adds to the design!
The shading done in this mehndi design has us rooting for this mehndi artist for such skilled work of art.
25. Just spiraling circles and leaves.
We heart this latest mehndi design for back hands done just in spiralling circles and leaves in varied shapes and sizes.
26. Encircling the roses in an edgy way!
This back hand mehndi design with mandalas in the centre topped with pretty roses accompanied with a bracelet style design on the wrists is oh-so mesmerizing.
27. A back hand covered in infused florals and checkered pattern.
Ornamented in a heavy floral design with dotted jaal pattern, this mehndi design for hands is such a refreshing one.
28. The charm of leafy bels.
We love how the clustered flowers and circular patterns are so splendidly amped up with shaded leafy bels flowing vividly.
29. The spirit of dove infused in a mehndi design!
Bespoke with newness, this beautiful mehndi design for hands, with a dove amidst gorgeous geometric patterns is so surreal.
30. Incorporate cartoons for a fun element!
How about incorporating your or your bae’s favourite character in your back hand mehndi design?!
20 Best Mehndi Designs for Front Hands
1. Striking design with a personal touch.
This stunning mehndi design for hands with a swan pair, the wedding date and city skyline etched in between a highly uniform design is way too admirable.
2. We are so in love with the bewitching symmetry of this design.
Floral design and scallops forming a beauteous heart right in the centre is making this design a top mehndi design for front hands.
3. Because peacocks are a must!
Pretty peacocks in the centre of bedazzling lines and circles is how a classic mehndi design should be.
4. What a skilled work of art!
Amidst all the artistic lines and flowers, the huge shaded rose undoubtedly steals the show.
5. Stunning use of dark and light highlights.
What stunningly brims up this latest mehndi design for hands with life is the vivid use of darker strokes adding a definitive edge to the entire work.
6. A highly trending mehndi design for full hands.
This mehndi design with the couple’s initials and hashtags along with beautifully drawn locations adds a charming personal touch to the mehndi design.
7. Roses, leaves and jaals are a scintillating cliche.
We love how amidst the entire captivating design, the little roses drawn throughout stands out clearly.
8. The symmetry of both the hands is beyond excellence.
Right from the semicircular tops and the leafed jaal, to the coloured lotus bands and the defining scallops, everything about this design is captivating.
9. If you brides want to go the subtle way.
This minimal mehndi design for brides is just perfect for its simplistic lotus and swan pair motifs in the centre with intricate designing around.
10. Because a bridal mehndi needn’t be too OTT.
Sometimes, going little subtle leaving spaces in your design adds the magic too! The light jaal behind certainly pops out the mandala pattern.
11. A magnetizing design for the sister of the bride.
We simply adore the highlights and contours of this smiting mehndi design for hands
12. Heavenly minimalism.
13. Do you see those unique tips too?
The entire design unquestionably makes up for one of the top mehndi designs for front hands. We just love the use of dotted and leafy bels to add more definition to the design.
14. A breathtaking design that makes us wanna get the same RN!
This bewitchingly beautiful design with fascinating florals and just the right amount of space to make the art pop up has spoilt us for our own! Just can’t take our eyes off. Just can’t!
15. Because personalizing the bridal mehndi is a fad!
This splendid portrait mehndi design with the couple’s portraits, their wedding date and other personal elements is undoubtedly one of the top mehndi designs for front hands.
16. A charismatic design for mommy darling!
This mehndi design is just perfect for your mommy’s flaunt-worthy hands. With lines, lotuses and circles doodled elegantly on the hands, this mehndi design will surely win some hearts.
17. An absolute minimal mehndi design for hands.
For those bridesmaids and even brideys for that matter, who aren’t really a mehndi fan, this enchanting design is sure to leave with a hearty smile. Drenching the hand in sheer beauty, this design has tugged at our hearts.
18. Yet another mehndi design for the brideys BFFs.
This Arabic mehndi bel is a great design for a kiddie’s hands too. Flowers, dotted ends and shaded areas mark this design with grace perfectly.
19. A comprehensive mehndi design with uber fine details.
Done in both thin and thick strokes and lines, this mehndi design with the couple’s initials in the centre is a trending mehndi design for full hands. The accurate finesse of the art in this bridal mehndi so marvellous to even look at.
20. An edgy geometric design.
This eclectic bridal mehndi makes up for one of the top mehndi designs for front hands. With checkered pattern, alternate lines and dotted lines, and a shaded circle in the corner, the newness of this top mehndi design for front hands is apar.