Facial care – a system with variables. There are mandatory steps, which we will talk about below. But each of us chooses our own cleansers, creams, masks, and serums. It is important that they meet the skin type, as well as the composition and quality requirements.
The key rules of care are regularity and a positive attitude. Turn daily facial skin care into a pleasant habit because investments in beauty and inner harmony always pay off.
Facial Skin Care: Stages
Facial care at home consists of four main stages: cleansing, toning, application of creams and serums, and additional care. These steps must be repeated in the morning and in the evening. The choice of cosmetics depends on the needs of the skin and the season.
Let’s consider the care rules in more detail.
- Without cleansing, facial care makes no sense. Sweat, dirt, dead cells, sebum, and remnants of makeup settle on the skin with a sticky layer and clog the pores, preventing cosmetics from being absorbed. That’s why we always start with cleaning.
- Toning is a stage that many skip. Thus depriving the skin of the ability to quickly restore pH after removing makeup and washing.
- Basic skin care with the application of creams is aimed at moisturizing, nourishing, and restoring. For example, hydroquinone 4 cream and melalite forte cream help to deal with problems point by point.
- Masks give the skin a powerful charge of energy, hydration, and rejuvenation. If you do not use a day cream with SPF filters, a component of additional facial care will be protection from the sun and premature aging with the help of sunscreen.
How to Take Care of Your Face at Home: Morning And Evening
A common mistake is to devote time to face care only in the evening and immediately start applying makeup in the morning. We explain how to take care of the skin at different times of the day.
In the morning:
- Clean. While we sleep, the skin actively regenerates and produces sebum. In addition, the remains of the night cream settle on it and must be removed.
- Tone to restore the pH and prepare the face for applying cosmetics.
- Basic care. The serum is applied first. We give it a few minutes to absorb and proceed to the application of the day cream. Do not forget about the cream for the delicate area around the eyes.
In the evening:
- Clean. At the end of the day, it is important to wash off not only sweat and dirt but also decorative cosmetics, so you cannot do without a makeup remover. Deep cleaning – scrub or peeling. Oily skin needs it 2 times a week, normal skin – once a week, dry and sensitive skin – once every 2 weeks.
- Tone, completing the cleaning.
- If today is the day of masks, and it is desirable to apply them 1-2 times a week, proceed to this stage. Cleaned skin will readily absorb the concentration of useful substances. If there is no mask, we immediately go to the cream; it should care for your skin type.
- Serum, then creams for brown patches like hydroquinone 4 cream and melalite forte cream.
In order for daily facial skincare to be effective, do not skip the morning and evening beauty routine. It will take no more than 15 minutes, but the result will please you.