1. A breathtaking all floral design.
This without a doubt makes up for one of the best mehndi designs for backhands. Laden with flowy floral designs throughout, this mehndi photo is so eye-pleasing.
2. A charming and latest mehndi design for the back of the hands.
With thick little leaves and dots, this mehndi design for back hands is one stunner of a design.
3. A full backhand of intricate floral detailing that’s beyond this world!
This gripping and spellbinding mehndi design for brides with super fine detailing and phenomenal artwork is one of the best Arabic mehndi designs we’ve ever come across.
4. A chic modern twist.
A wave pattern so beautifully makes up for a division with one side covered in checkered design with roses and the other side amped up with dainty little peacock motifs.
5. A geometric design with a dash of flowers.
This geometric latest mehndi design for back hands with leafy jaal pattern topped with beguiling lotuses is worth gushing over.
6. A spectacular take on traditional back hand bels.
A dark and thick oversized rose bel with perfect shading throughout so elegantly adorn the hands and we can’t take our eyes off.
7. An authentic Arabic bel with a unique twist!
Loving the way this flowy bel is completed with a unique broad checkered pattern on the finger.
8. What a stunning contemporary design for the millennial brides.
This uber chic mehndi design for hands with geometric lines and adjoining patterns makes up for one of the latest mehndi designs for back hands.
9. The surreal charisma of Arabic mehndi.
With blooming flowers, whimsical leafy patterns and varied types of jaals, this latest mehndi design for hands has left us bedazzled.
10. A side bel design with distinctive patterns on fingers.
The mehndi design on the fingers has us swooning over the newness of this pattern.
11. The charm of this side-swept mehndi design is unparalleled!
Marked with dotted edges followed with a scintillating floral design, the way the design ends on top with leafy ends, we’re all head over heels for this back of the hand mehndi design.
12. A uniform semicircular designing.
Counting up for one of the best mehndi designs for the hands, these semicircular patterns on the side are super trendy.
13. Yet another modern pattern.
With designs on both sides of the back hand, the distinctive scalloped edges make for space perfectly lending the entire design an eye-pleasing look.
14. A unique jalidaar pattern.
This jaali pattern in the form of a bel with outlining floral design is a breath of fresh air!
15. Huge flower designs combined with checks.
For an intricate checkered pattern and fine flowers like these, a back hand mehndi design of such detailing is bound to leave everybody in awe.
16. Mehndi design with a plethora of florals.
An enchanting floral themed mehndi with identical patterns on the fingers.
17. Back hand designs laden with little leaves and dots.
Overflowing with dots, small leaves and jaals, this is one of the prettiest and latest mehndi designs for back hands.
18. A wavy floral affair.
With leafy bels and floral motifs, this bridal mehndi design is worth screenshotting and getting done for yourself!
19. A floral patterned back hand.
The free-flowing designs in this mehndi design are spectacular enough to leave everybody hooked to this mehndi photo.
20. Identical hands in absolute sync!
Etched with highly skilled precision, this latest mehndi design for back hands done in designer mandalas and lined designs on the fingers have us majorly crushing over it.
21. A winsome Arabic pattern.
Resplendent with an elaborately done rose, flowers, and leaves, this Arabic mehndi design amped up with the charm of line designs has left us amazeballin’ big time.
22. A neat amalgamation of flowers and jaals.
Adjoining flowers, spiralling circles, leaves and jaals make this one of the best mehndi design for hands.
23. A unique rose pattern.
Rose bunches with flowy leafy bels and minimally done fingertips has this mehndi design paving its way straight to our hearts.
24. And oh the beauty shading adds to the design!
The shading done in this mehndi design has us rooting for this mehndi artist for such skilled work of art.
25. Just spiraling circles and leaves.
We heart this latest mehndi design for back hands done just in spiralling circles and leaves in varied shapes and sizes.
26. Encircling the roses in an edgy way!
This back hand mehndi design with mandalas in the centre topped with pretty roses accompanied with a bracelet style design on the wrists is oh-so mesmerizing.
27. A back hand covered in infused florals and checkered pattern.
Ornamented in a heavy floral design with dotted jaal pattern, this mehndi design for hands is such a refreshing one.
28. The charm of leafy bels.
We love how the clustered flowers and circular patterns are so splendidly amped up with shaded leafy bels flowing vividly.
29. The spirit of dove infused in a mehndi design!
Bespoke with newness, this beautiful mehndi design for hands, with a dove amidst gorgeous geometric patterns is so surreal.
30. Incorporate cartoons for a fun element!
How about incorporating your or your bae’s favourite character in your back hand mehndi design?!