The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the entire world. People started incorporating new habits such as carrying sanitizers, washing hands regularly, not touching the face, maintaining social distance, and wearing a face mask. All these habits have become essential in your life.
As the face mask has become a part of life, people started looking to accessorize them. Face mask accessories are gaining attention in the market.
Lanyards for masks are one of them, and these are available in different models in the market. If you lose your mask frequently or want it always available to you despite your hectic schedules, a mask lanyard is your go-to choice. It helps medical professionals to stay safe during their shifts without losing their masks every time they tend to a patient.
Lanyard for Face Mask
The use of a lanyard for face masks makes it comfortable and convenient to wear a face mask. With lanyards, you can avoid forgetting your mask at home. Using lanyards, you do not need to carry your mask in your hands. It also protects your mask from falling on the ground or losing it somewhere. You can also avoid the need to store the mask in your bag.
As the mask is attached to a lanyard, it will be close to you. You don’t need to keep searching in your bag or pocket for it. Lanyards are handy and are easily accessible if you are on a busy daily routine such as running, skating, etc.
How to Choose a Mask Lanyard?
Though there are different models of lanyards available in the market, consider the following things before buying one:
- Lightweight: The lanyards can be irritable during summer. So, always go with a lightweight one so that it won’t pull your mask down. Also, avoid lanyards of heavy material or metal as they can cause strain to your neck. Though metal lanyards can be used for adults, it can be irritating and may cause allergies.
- Durability: As you need to wear a lanyard throughout the day, it should be comfortable and durable. Cotton and nylon lanyards are very comfortable and can last for a long time. Nylon does not wear and tear, and it’s known for its durability. Cotton is soft, and it is very comfortable, even on your bare neck. If you are looking for a thicker one, polyester is the right choice. This material is also relaxing, and the price is too low when compared to other material lanyards.
- Length: If the length of the mask lanyard is too short, it can be disturbing. So, opt for stretchable lanyards so that they won’t break as you need to remove and put it on frequently.
- Eco-friendly: If you are looking for an eco-friendly option, you can choose lanyards made with bamboo or other recyclable goods. It not only keeps you comfortable but also protects the environment.
- Appeal: If you want a lanyard that looks attractive and appealing, you can choose those with beads or embroideries. Beads add style to the lanyard, and women love beaded lanyards.
Everyone is preparing to get back to their normal activities, and it is important to wear a mask regularly. But, wearing a mask for the whole time can be irritating to your ears and skin.
If the kids start going to school, they have to start wearing a mask all the time. Most kids won’t like to put it on all the time and lose their face masks frequently. To avoid all these discomfort and worries, get them to start using a mask lanyard to make their life easier and comfortable. These lanyards are mainly designed to make everyone feel comfortable wearing a mask.